Sunday, November 19, 2006

Family visit to the factory

So I took the family to the factory on Saturday for a look around.



Highlight of the factory visit occurred in the Race bay. Mum was looking at last year's R25, and asked 'why are the front tyres wider than the rears'? I explained to her that it was an optical illusion, and that rears are definitely wider. 'But there are more treads on the front tyres, see I can count them'. Again.. I told her that she was being ridiculous.. and why was she arguing with me anyway, I know what I'm talking about.

Then mum says.. 'Am I looking at the front?'

Pop quiz... which bit of this car goes forward??



Send your answers in please.

From there we spent lunch at the Black Prince in Woodstock again, and then spent an afternoon walking around the grounds of Blenheim palace, which looks very pretty in Autumn.

Second interesting comment of the day came from my brother.

"So is the Formula One season finished?"
"Yes."
"And did Renault win anything?".

Honestly, I swear that sometimes I think there must have been a mix-up at the hospital.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marc Edwards said...

HAHAHAHAH!! Best post everrrrrrrererrr!!!

:D

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it the skinny end? (of the body?)

8:41 PM  
Blogger PG said...

Of course!!

Pointy end goes forward!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home