Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I have a confession to make.

So I was listening to a new song on Radio One on the way home.

Vocals were brilliant, almost sounded like Bono in his good days. In fact the production of the entire record was great, very 'Zooropa esque', although a bit more minimalist.... in an 80's Europop kind of way.

So towards the end of the song... as I was thinking to myself why can't all songs be this good... and just how overall brilliant the track was...

.. it turns out that it is Thom Yorke's latest effort!

I told Nat and she laughed her head off.. and she praised my honesty.

For those of you who don't know, Thom Yorke was the lead singer of Radiohead, one of Nat's favourite bands... and who I personally think are one of the most overrated bands in the world with a habit of producing absolute rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home