Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thank god for BBC Radio One

I thought Radio One would be a bit cheesy, but its quite a good radio station, with mix of oldies (ie 2000-onwards) with the latest English releases. It's also my only option in the car, as the cassette player the car came with has eaten the only tape Natasha shipped over over from Australia.. d'oh.

So until I either
a) Take apart the cassette player and rescue the tape
b) Install a cheap CD player

I'm stuck with the radio.

BTW I'm finding it quite difficult to get the layout satisfactory, that is why I'm taking ages to post photos. The standard templates supplied are fairly boring and drab. I need to start learning HTML so I can get everything to my satisfaction.

Anyway, here is another baby picture.



If you know the HTML commands to rotate this image (because stupid Blogspot produces it sideways) drop me a line.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc Edwards said...

You can actually listen to Pete Tong's Essential Selection... on the RADIO!!! Wow. Much better than hearing it days later over the net.

It's Friday nights btw ;)

9:41 PM  
Blogger plasmo said...

Nice photo. I suspect that you're using photo viewing software to rotate the image when you browse it, but haven't actually saved the image at a different rotation.
Do you have photoshop? If not, email me your specs and I'll mail you a disc with a version.
xx

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home